Thursday, December 9, 2010

off track

odd how it took a 2 paragraph story about an insane 500 year old vampire loli to get me back on track.
for the past few days i've been feeling more and more depressed, attaching myself to stories of furries and stuff. i think my life force may be tied to lolies or something because the moment i finished that story and started craving for a loli, i realized i was full of energy and zeal.
crazy random happenstances take it, i was in just the right place to sate this craving for "little-girl". i was at a gensokyo-directory (actually the touhou wikia), and i filled my head with knowledge of the happenings of these fantastical girls. specifically a certain famous "knowledge".

anyway, immediately proceeding this re-love, i started drawing. pumping out one of my new masterpieces (the kind i'd put in my portfolio kind of masterpieces. [masterpieces were normally made to get you accepted into an artist guild]). i'm sitting here in class just itching to get home and scan/clean it.

mmmm.... flandre scarlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment