Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Goal in Life.

So I have this looooooooooooong list of goals in life. Some of them are serious, some of them aren't. Some of them may seem ridiculous to you but are serious to me, vice-versa. Anyway, one of my most recent ones is a curious little thing.

Can I tell you a secret?
I like Taylor Swift...

And if you thought I meant her music, No, thats fucking gay dude.
Anyway my new goal is to... here it comes

DEFLOWER TAYLOR SWIFT

I'm thinking, "Russian Bobsled", her daddies house while he's out doing redneck shit, me in a Rabbi costume, her in a Nazi SS uniform.
And if you don't know what the Russian Bobsled is, educate yourself: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Russian%20Bobsled

Do Rednecks have two story houses?

Victory will be mine,
-Knight Errant

1 comment: