Thursday, November 11, 2010

welcome to the loli cage.

okay to make sure it is perfectly CLEAR.
this is NOT a pedophile site or anything.

the goal of this blog is : report on the random events my life stumbles into, which will most likely be:
*reports on the various awesome lolis and moe-miracles i find as i go along
*games i play, including my EFZ career, my fighting game experiences, my mmo/rpg experiences, etc.
*and the amazing bullshit that happens around me.

why should you care? well mostly just to kill time i guess. and if you like loli's it's a decent place to take your poison.

so why loli cage? : a running joke among me and my friends is how much loli i like. specifically how much i nerd-spam about them. it escalated to the point where the less-knowing (but probably saner) group of my friends just decided i was a pedophile. at the time the joke started i was barely scratching 18, so i just ran with it.

 now being 18 and totally possible of being convicted of pedophile stuff, i will now drop the joke here and now: i like girls of my age, but i really do find loli's overwhelmingly cute. the difference : the loli's i will glomp in public given half the chance must meet certain requirements. they must be short and thin, like a loli should; they MUST BE NEAR MY AGE, if they are younger than me, i'll just admire them or something else creepy (haha it is a joke, don't look at me like that). older than me by quite a bit? i've only encountered one loli that fits that description. another time.

that's it, everything else is considered bonus : flat, yandere, tsundere, megane, hell even anthropomorphic or meido or something like that. as long as they meet those other 2 requirements, i'll go for it. oh adorabloodthirsty, that's a good one.

what was i getting to? oh right loli cage. so some of my friends call me a pedo, and some others know better, and i find myself at a point where i needed to define specifically what i was. and that is a lolicon. so to point out the difference in the grey area, i made the title something provocative, to generate as much talk on the subject as possible. but that would generate a shit ton of talk that i won't be bothered to listen to. so i will continue.

yes, i'm a lolicon. i find pride in the fact that i'm not alone, and i would like to make it wide spread that the difference between liking a body-archetype, and little kids is a fucking canyon sized gap. kids are in no way at all "fun" or "awesome", kids are assholes. loli's are maidens, you want to protect them, you want to admire their cuteness in sighs of "awwweh~~~", and you want to make them yours. find me a legal loli, and i will find you a fist to the face and a missing girl. more jokes, laugh or i'll be in trouble.

short serious version: kid's are assholes, loli's generate enough moe to make a katawa-army march through a mine field and come out healthy enough to bite into one of those mines just for dramatic effect. think about that for a sec.

shorter version fake:
thus the loli-cage was built, where i would collect various lolis and sit there in my silk and gold throne telling them of my great adventures in the forest-tubes of the interwebs. while the rest of the castle would rot away.

ps: shit that was a lot on lolis. this is also a blog about my art and the games i play, and the rest of the shit i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment